Account Manager Spain
Account Manager Spain – Near native level Spanish and English speaker
Our client is a fast-growing, internationally operating wholesaler of mobile display systems, that distinguishes itself by quality and excellent service. The customer is truly at the heart of our operations.
We are looking for a new colleague who can stimulate, help and support the colleagues and enjoys finding solutions, sometimes out-of-the-box. Someone who can give colleagues feedback and is equally receptive to getting feedback. So, we are not looking for just anyone, but instead we search for a committed employee who wants to grow together with other colleagues and the company.
Company culture: Our client offers an open and relaxed atmosphere with a strong sense of belonging. Our client-oriented team now counts 38 people.
Position in the organization
The Account Manager France operates under the direct leadership of the Commercial Manager.
He works close with other Account Managers (South France) and Sales Support.
• Master Degree thinking level, with knowledge of sales obtained by study and/or working experience in a B2B environment
• Minimal 3 years of experience in a B2B environment of which 2 years internationally in the field
• Spanish and/or English Dutch : near native, Italian is wishful but not necessarily
• Ability to solve problems, recognize bottle necks in time and you take decisions when necessary.
• Excellent commercial – and communicational skills in presentation
• Ability to work in a team and also excel autonomously
• Work in a structured, clean and systematic way
• Persistent and result driven
• Organisational capacity
• Proactive towards customers and colleagues
• Personal characteristics: sociable, stress resistant, eager to learn, involved, spontaneous, enthusiastic, representative and have a natural goodwill
• Live with 50 km from Nederweert
Purpose of the position:
We are looking for an Account Manager who is able to surprise and activate (potential) customers to lead them towards a larger turnover. Someone who can sympathise with people and offer (out-of-the-box) solutions. Able to really know people and build and maintain relationships. Besides that also dare to confront and challenge customers to reach a win-win result, for a stronger future together.
You are the face of the company when you are out visiting contacts.
In this role you visit new and existing contacts, expanding the number of customers in France.
Frequent travelling (40% of the time) and staying over in hotels is part of your job. The rest of your time is spend at our office in Nederweert.
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
• Challenger – You tempt and challenge customers to adopt new ideas, to reach a higher turnover for the customer. Your goal is selling the company’s products.
• Advisor – You are actively involved in issues and wishes from your account. You sympathise and empathise as much as possible, in order to give the best advice.
• Relationship builder – You are the initial contact for customers. You really know your customers and build relationships with potential customers.
• Negotiator – Tune in to your customers wishes. In an eventual sales agreement you negotiate the best possible win-win situation.
• Source of information – When it concerns relationship management, you are the main source of information for all departments within the company. Your accounts must be confident to ask their questions to you.
• Strategist – You continuously develop plans to obtain more accounts and serve your customers in a surprising way. Analysing potential customers and always searching for opportunities is an important part of your preparation. You study the competition and always intent to be one step ahead of them.
• Obtain knowledge – Gather information from the market and about our products and keep this up-to-date. You have complete product knowledge, including details in order to advise your customers as good as possible.
• Responsible – Together with your fellow Account Managers you are responsible for the Spanish market. This also includes initiating marketing activities and tools to position the client in the market.