Danish speaking Technical Support Engineer
Ready to change the world through music? Sonos is looking for a Danish Technical Support Engineer in Hilversum, the Netherlands.
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
You will play an integral role in delivering a superior customer service experience through all channels (email, phone, and social media). By delivering excellent customer support and channelling customer feedback to the business, you will help deliver our mission to fill every home with music.
What You’ll Do
· Provide outstanding technical assistance to our customers through live troubleshooting and problem isolation.
· Pro-actively take ownership of open issues and interface successfully with management and the engineering team.
· Ensure customer satisfaction through end-to-end management of each service request by maintaining service status, periodic review of calls with reference to escalation timeframe and timely closure.
· Follow-up with the customer until the issue is resolved.
· Identify, analyze and solve software and hardware issues.
· Work with music services and all operating systems (Mac, Android, Windows and iOS).
· Constantly learn, expand and share your knowledge.
Skills You’ll Need
· Must love music!
· Fluent in Danish and English.
· Experienced with home network troubleshooting and configuration including wireless configuration, router settings, and Internet security software. Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills.
· Inquisitive, bright & creative trouble-shooter.
· True team player, no 9-5 mentality.
Driven to go the extra mile to solve an issue.
Knowledge of Mac/PC, Android and iOS operating systems strongly desired.
Certifications desired (CCNA, CWNA, MCSA, N+, A+) but not required.
College degree in Computer Science or other related field preferred.
Mail you CV and motivation to ms. Lotte de Jongh: firstname.lastname@example.org