Do you believe that technology can make a big impact on business and society? Are you driven by getting the best out of yourself and your team? Are you an Architect with a huge passion for high-tech, innovation and R&D? Do you want to work in the area of Hengelo? Then join our teams of Innovation Makers!
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
To expand our team, we are looking for a Cloud architect in the region of Hengelo. As a Cloud architect you will work in multidisciplinary Agile teams and work on developing and testing infrastructure platforms for several systems.
You are responsible for:
Taking the transition to the cloud to the next level
Powered by its engineers, Altran stands at the base of the development of the products and services of tomorrow. Our colleagues have a broad interest and expertise in the field of software development, operating systems, tools and methods.
· You have at least three years of experience in architecture
· You have a solid background in modern virtualization methods and tooling
· You have gathered your knowledge at (applied) university and received a bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or a comparable field
· You are and enthusiastic and professional team player. You know how to communicate effectively, inspire collaboration and you feel responsible for team success
· You are able to interpret complex information/requirements and convert it into a meaningful design, spanning multiple abstraction layers
· You are able to explain and substantiate your ideas to customers, colleagues and the rest of the organization on technical, commercial and financial levels
· You’re familiar with Linux, cyber security, cloud computing and DevOps.
· Already having knowledge of cloud infrastructures (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker) would be greatly appreciated
· You are eager to learn, not afraid to take the initiative and able to feel comfortable in different environments
Our offer to you
· A permanent contract with a competitive salary.
· A variable bonus plan.
· A lease car or mobility budget.
· Flexible secondary conditions.
· Extensive internal training programs.
· An InnovationLAB, completely facilitated by Altran, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests.
· A yearly personal innovation budget.
Altran is the global leader in R&D and engineering consulting. In more than 20 countries we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. Innovation is our guiding principle, with which we lead in a world where change is a constant factor. In The Netherlands we bring the most complex and innovative projects of our customers to life too. More than 800 consultants use their expertise every day to improve the performance of our customers. We can proudly say that we are the go-to partner in the field of technical innovation and process improvement.
Please apply by clicking the Apply button. For more information about the Cloud Architect position, feel free to reach out to Leonie Wichers Hoeth at +31 (0) 6 81 28 73 15 or email@example.com .
EURES Vacancy number: WBS2149418