Customer Service Representative native level Danish and English speaking
For a well-known blue chip brand our client provides low technical and RMA support on consumer electronics. Most customer queries are regarding tablets/laptops and multimedia devices. The customer service advisor will provide excellent customer services to consumers and assist them with installations, troubleshooting and problem solving in an efficient and customer friendly manner.
• Answering inbound contacts (phone, email) from customers
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving any product related questions or problems
• RMA handling
• Logging customer details, documenting the problem and escalating whenever necessary
• Ensuring customer satisfaction in all customer contacts
• computer literacy – good knowledge of Windows
• able to follow procedures
• good troubleshooting skills
• excellent customer service skills
• good typing skills and able to multitask
• (near) native command of Danish and excellent level of English
• contact center working experience is advantageous
• self-starter, independent worker
Our client offer extensive communication and product training. You will be working in an international, informal working environment with a personal approach.
Good to know
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by email.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >