Customer Service Representative native level German speaking
The CSR is the primary contact for the customer. All activities are to be executed in an efficient and friendly manner to the satisfaction of our customer within the policies.
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
• Creation and administration of quotes based on the instruction of the outside sales representatives or Area Sales Managers.
• Accurate order entry in our order management tool.
• Management of open orders; communicate delays to customers, follow up on due and overdue orders internally with traffic and materials management.
• Phone duty; answer to telephone calls assuring the highest possible availability on the phone.
• Create up- and cross-selling opportunities taking inquiries from customers as a possibility to up- and cross sell.
• Provide (first level) product information based on information available in the catalogues and companies knowledge systems.
• Forward (second level) product information requests to field engineers or agents.
• Claim handling from customers, ensuring claims are closed within a reasonable timeframe according to companies Key Performance Indicators.
• Administrator of stock returns.
The requirements for this position are an education in an area such as commerce, business, administration or similar, near native level of German and business fluency in English. We are looking for a customer-oriented person with excellent communication skills, who is flexible in working hours. Also, excellent organization skills are required as well as the ability and willingness to work in a team.