More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent
communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various
electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control and optics lifetime control into existing and products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The Electro-Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the following:
Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
• 2D and 3D CAD design of various environmental electronics products such as cables, racks, cabinets, boxes with electronics, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, rear panels and controller PCB’s.
• Generate TPD (technical product documentation) of various environmental products.
• Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers.
• Contribute to work breakdown and planning for the various environmental electronics products adjusted with other stakeholders.
• Act as an interface to external suppliers.
• Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
• Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Bachelor or Master degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Multiple years of experience as engineer of electronic functions, including experience with working in multidisciplinary module design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
• Experience with 2D and 3D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with NX.
• Broad technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC, safety.
• Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and of (gas) safety is preferred.
• Initiative, pro-active.
• High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
• Structured with eye for details.
• Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
• Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
• Quality focus.
• Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Elroy eijten