Information Security Coordinator with fluent English
Our client has identity authentication and data protection technologies at the heart of modern life. They are present when banks exchange funds, people cross borders or drivers step into connected cars.
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
Across time zones and continents, they protect businesses, governments and two billion people from data breaches and identity theft. The organization has clients in 180 countries and they can offer trusted and secure digital services so that the clients and citizens can enjoy their digital lifestyles.
Put simply, through authentication and protection they offer the "security to be free".
As an Information Security Coordinator you will lead the day to day running of the Production team in Breda in order to achieve the Company goals. You will be the physical and logical security support for information technology risk and compliance management.
A week in the life of an Information Security Coordinator:
• You will directly participate in successful management of the required information security compliance ensuring all internal security policies and procedures are upheld.
• You will manage (with cluster support teams) the site compliance to all customer and scheme compliances (PCI CP VISA/MC).
• You will act as the site key management administrator in collaboration key manager (NL).
• You will actively support implementation of all operational security aspects of internal and customer projects.
• You will perform and manage local analysis of security incidents and implement permanent solutions.
• You will perform the risks analysis of critical infrastructure (BCP plan).
• You will perform duties of emergency response and disaster recovery coordinator responsible for training, test and implementation of DRP and ERP (NL).• You will ensure that the site security documentation and all training required is reviewed annually and updated as needed.
• You will support internal and external mandated compliance audits.
• You will work with the team to ensure that all work is progressed through the Personalisation Centre (PSC) to achieve the required customer service level agreements (SLA). Where necessary coordinate shop floor production activity providing support where necessary.
• You will act in capacity to coordinate and participate in materials logistic & support including secure reception of materials and warehousing.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:• To succeed at this job, you must have: a good understanding of Information Technology and a strong desire to develop a career in Information Security.
• It would be preferred if you have a relevant degree or professional qualifications.• We would like someone to join our team who is well organized, has the ability to prioritize and work under pressure, independent, resourceful, self-motivated, flexible, results-driven and business-minded.
• You must be fluent in English .• You must have an understanding of IT security standards and regulations and a commitment to keep up to date with emerging security threats, technologies and trends.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Company.
• Adherence to all the Company’s procedures including regulatory, security and health and safety.