Would you like to really mean something to others? Then we are looking for you!
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
Nediocare is on behalf of Dutch health care institutions looking for graduate nurses who can offer complex care, who dare to take responsibility and above all want to mean something to the Dutch elderly.
Are you in possession of the qualification for Nurse and do you see yourself living and working in the Netherlands, look what we can do for each other, because caring is something you do together!
What do we expect from you?
• You are in the possession of the diploma for Nurse level 4 or 5
• You have some work experience in health care institutions and/or in hospitals
• You are caring and a high quality of care is most important to you
• You have an affinity with the elderly and you know how to act in complex situations.
• It seems a fun challenge to you to live and work in the Netherlands, for at least a minimum of 15 months.
• You are not afraid to work with maximum effort to learn the Dutch language and culture, of course with maximum support by our education team!
What can you expect from Nediocare?
• Right away you get an employment contract based on 36 hours/week for at least 15 months in a healthcare institution in the region of Noord-Brabant, the Netherlands.
• There are good benefits in prospect: the first 3 months leading up to your Big-registration a gross montly wage of €1,835, , after obtaining the Dutch language NT2 level B1 certificate, the salary advances, for a registered nurse Big-registration, to gross €2,460, monthly.
• Accommodation is arranged by the health care institution, expenses for you are estimated max. €450.00 monthly
• Upon arrival in the Netherlands the Nediocare-team will be waiting for you to support and introduce you to all you things you need and, and of course, even more. Most important is that you are not on your own.
• You will get support to arrange all the facilities you need to be able to work and live in Netherlands for instance: BSN number, insurance, bank number etc.
• The first 3 months you will get intensive (NT2) Dutch language lessons, Dutch cultural classes and training in medical/technical care
• Our Nediocare project mentor Maria-Jose Navarro is during the entire time available for you to assist in everything you need
• During your work, you will also be accompanied by a mentor of the health-care institution and there is constant communication between Nediocare and the institution with regard to your guidance and support
What's in it for you?
• A unique way to work – and obtain life experience in the Netherlands
• Permanent registration in your nursing profession.
• A unique way to work on your future.
• Working with international colleagues and being able to build a special group of friends.
Does this sound appealing to you and do you dare to take up this challenge, then you are invited !
Sign up now via email@example.com for an invitation to the information meeting(s) and stay up–to-date or ask your questions.
Would you like to (additional) telephone information, please call
Maria-Jose Navarro-Sanchez, project – mentor,
Phone + 31 (0) 6 52307709