Payment Services Specialist (bi- or multilingual)
For the BPSC in Terneuzen (NL) we are looking for a PR&H payment service specialist for 40 hours a week (less hours is not possible in this position).
The Business Process Service Center (BPSC) is a fast growing company who delivers customized services to DOW Chemicals and joint ventures in Europe, the Middle-East, Africa and India regarding to logistic services, administrative services in the field of purchase and pay, HR, Commercial Support etc. The diversity in functions is large as well as the diversity in employees (age, nationality). There are more than 45 different nationalities within the BPSC and there are over 30 languages spoken.
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
The Payment Services Specialist is responsible for accounts receivable collections, credit block management and account reconciliation on customers.
* Performing near due and past due collection activities;
* Managing orders that are being held on credit block;
* Applying payments and performing off sets;
* Resolving customer short payments;
* Creating sales adjustments;
* Investigating and resolving discrepancies on customer accounts;
* Additional transactional activities, including but not limited to tax certificate updates, web portal review, document retrieval, and customer contact information update.
For this position we are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:
* Minimum of A2 degree;
* Fluency in English (written & oral) and knowledge of one or more of the following languages Russian, Polish, Turkish, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, German only knowledge of the English language is not enough for this position;
* Experience in a financial position (or education in a financial field);
* Effectively communicate and respond to different stakeholders involved in the process
* Experience with SAP R3
* Strong analytical skills
* Works independently, is self-motivated and accountable
* Ability to work towards tight deadlines
* Customer service mindset
* Excellent planning & organization skills
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications.
We offer a long-term fulltime function (40 hours) within a fast-growing international environment. The travel costs will be reimbursed and in addition we offer the possibility of a collective insurance.