Radar System Engineer
Radar System Engineer Reports to: Project manager and Director
Based at: MetaSensing BV, Noordwijk ZH, The Netherlands.
• Design, development and testing of the radar sensors Job duties:
• Radar design and performance analysis
• Radar system engineering
• Radar system integration and test
• Documentation of system design, integration and test Required skills and qualifications:
• Master degree in telecommunication engineering
• Strong knowlegde of radar system principles
• Strong knowledge of RF and microwave engineering
• Understanding of RF/microwave theory (e.g. wave propagation)
• Understanding of digital signal processing
• Understanding of the design process (from concept through to delivery and in-service support)
• Knowledge of mathematical modelling techniques and related software
• Ability to think logically and to decompose a problem into its component parts
• Good knowledge of the English language for the working environment
• Good communication and team-working skills
• Willingness to travel
• Enthusiasm, dynamicity and self-motivation Desired skills
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the field
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
The employment has a standard duration of two years with possibility of extension. The starting date will be agreed with the candidate, early starting date is preferred.
MetaSensing is an innovative Dutch remote sensing company founded in 2008 with the aim of commercializing the new compact, high resolution radar mapping technology. In just a few years, MetaSensing has acquired numerous successful airborne radar campaigns completed at the Ku, X, C, S, L and P frequency bands, and developed ground-based radar systems for different applications. Today MetaSensing is one of the unique companies in the world which offer cost effective airborne and ground-based radar sensors and services both for commercial and scientific applications. Combination of innovative technology and advanced processing techniques has made MetaSensing the fast growing, global company with projects in Europe, South East Asia, Middle East, Canada, United States, Africa and South America.
If interested, please send an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Ref: MS-JDS-RSE-201804.
EURES Vacancy number: WBS1967518