Are you a Software Release Integrator looking for a position where it is possible to guard and execute the process of the software release integration? You will define and also deliver the most efficient way to integrate plans with the Project Lead of the Software Release department to meet our clients’ product roadmap. Do you like to get the best out of yourself and your colleagues and prefer to work in an informal environment? This job opportunity as a Software Release Integrator might be very interesting for you!
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
During your work as a Software Release Integrator you will be able to manage and maintain the SW Release Integration plan to meet our clients’ quality standards. You will also give advise on the planning, optimization and development of several projects and technical capabilities. Besides these requirements you are able to improve the integration tooling and Software Integration and quality in general.
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
• You are a really enthusiastic and flexible person
• You are Proactive and not afraid to defend your own opinion
• You are a multi-tasking talent
• You are always willing to develop and learn by additional courses
• You are ready to work for our client for at least 2 years
• Your are able to make priorities
• Your communication skills are excellent
• You finished a (Technical) Bachelor or Master
• Our client prefers an education in Computer Science
• You have at least 5 years of experience in SW development
• You were already active in a role as SW Release/Build Manager
• You already have experience in ClearCase
• You also have knowledge of Linux, Windows and Office applications
• Your knowledge of scripting and tooling is at a reasonable level
• Your knowledge of Python, C/C++ is also at a reasonable level
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).